The Global Young Architects Contest is created by Puer China Regional Government, theZmedia Inc., and Puer Artists Village Inc. to provide an excellent opportunity for young architectural students from universities around the world to showcase their talent by designing a master plan for the Artists’ Village of 1,318 acres land around beautiful Xima Lake in Puer, China. As Chinese President Xi addressed at the World Economic Forum in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland recently, “It is important to protect the natural environment while pursuing economic and social progress to achieve the harmony between men and nature, men and society.”
Join us and create the most renewable and sustainable Artists Village on earth
- The contest will begin on Feb. 1st, 2017 and the deadline for submittals will be April 30, 2017.
- The following are maps from the government. 2/3 of these 1,318 acres land will remain natural.
- Project program: culture and recreational areas, green parks, trails, retail stores, restaurants, artist studios, retirement village, schools, bike lanes, convention center, hospital and great hotels.
- Please submit your drawing to with your school and contact information.
- Final winner will be announced on theZmedia.com on May 15th, 2017.
The top master plan design will be selected by a renown architect firm of United State for the grand prize. The winner will not only receive a cash award of $2,500 but also be invited to travel to Puer and working with a renown architect firm to finalize the master plan design.